Copyright of Recipes

Hi, I'm new to the list but I thought I'd add something to this topic. I
studied cooking at Natural Gourmet Cookery in NYC. We covered the "writing "
and/or publishing of recipes. My understanding at the time, was that the test
to determine if a recipe was different from another one, was that there have
to be 3 ingredients different. I think that only gets used when someone sues.
Remember, there are very few "original" recipes. Meaning that it is hard to
determine what makes a recipe your creation and yours alone. Someone may even
be sure that they created the recipe and not realize that it started from one
they read.  Its a very hazy subject :)
                                    Merrick
                                         WCDancer@xxxxxxx