Vegetarian Meatless

I use the Green Giant crumbles for patties.....they stick together better.  I
like Morningstar Farms Ground Meatless for casseroles, etc.  They make a ground
sausage that I bought by mistake and haven't used yet.  If anyone has any
ideas, I'd love to hear them.  The nice thing is that the texture isn't like
ground meat, and it is like tofu in that it takes on the flavor of whatever you
mix it with.  Both are fat free.
Joan in Bangor, Wi