Mung Bean Noodles

I noticed Karen's concern about indigestion associated with Mung Bean
noodles. I am fortunate to live in the heart of the Asian community of
Edmonton, where rice and mung bean thread noodles are available in great
variety and abundance. I've been eating mung bean noodles for years,
normally with some steamed vegetables, and have never had any digestion
problems. However, I have experienced problems with some restaurant meals
to which oil has been added.

Mung bean noodles have a subtle flavor and are easy to prepare by soaking
them in boiled water for three minutes. I would appreciate any recipes
anyone has for mung bean noodles.

Lyle

Lyle Grant  Psychology  Athabasca University  Athabasca AB
T9S 3A3 Canada   Phone: (403) 423-2095  (403) 675-6236
Fax: (403) 675-6186  email: lyle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://server.bmod.athabascau.ca/html/lyle/lgrant.htm