more baking with yogurt

Angi recently wrote to the list about a great fat-free brownie mix that
calls for the addition of fat-free yogurt.  In Canada, we don't seem to
have as many fat-free products as are available in the States, so I've
never posted the following suggestion, as I didn't expect it would hit
below the 10% CFF.  Perhaps we'll soon be seeing some lower-fat mixes...

Yogurt can also be used as a low-fat substitution for the egg, o*l and
water/milk to be added to any cake mix.  1 1/2 cups yogurt to a regular
sized mix substitute for all three; reduce the baking time by 5-10
minutes, until a wooden pick comes out clean.

Enjoy,
Angie