Popcorn Seasonings

Annabel,
	I learned from this list a couple of years ago that you can spray
air-popped popcorn with Bragg's Aminos in the spritz bottle (Bragg's tastes
a bit like soy sauce), so I'm guessing you could make nearly any kind of
liquid seasoning you wanted, and spray it on.  Also, after spraying with
Braggs, I usually toss the popcorn with nutritional yeast flakes, which
stick to it pretty well.  Perhaps the difference in outcome is because the
Bragg's spritz bottle sprays a VERY fine mist.  I'm not sure how you could
inconspicuously test spritzer spray patterns in a store before you buy one,
however. ;-P  In case you're interested in trying the spray-able Bragg's
Aminos, if it's not available in your area (as it's not in mine), perhaps
you could order it from a catalog or have a local Health Food store special
order it for you.
	If you could email me with the corn muffin recipe you mentioned, I'd be
eterally grateful.  I'm always afraid to try cornbread/muffin recipes
because I love the stuff so much, the disappointment of a yucky, over-wet
batch would be devastating--almost as bad as mediocre watermelon!!
Thanks,
Jane
-------------------------------------

>I have been making some really yummy corn muffins from a recipe on the FF
>website,....  If you can't find it, email
>me and I'll send it.
>
>... how do you make the spices stick to your popcorn - I invested in a
>hot air popcorn maker which is great, but anything I put on it just falls
>to the bottom of the dish.  I tried spraying it with water but it just went
>soggy - any ideas would be welcome.

     Jane Smith
     mjsmith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
     Special Collections, Pickler Memorial Library
     Truman State University (formerly NMSU)
     Kirksville, Missouri  USA