Scone Recipes

     I have made the Banana Oat Scones listed in the archives.  I thought
     they were delicious, but they were quite dense and not very flaky  I
     have never had "real" scones so I have nothing to compare to.  Does
     anyone have a recipe that would make "crumbly & flaky" scones? Perhaps
     using FF buttermilk or the powdered buttermilk I saw discussed here
     recently?  I am particularly thinking of cranberry orange scones (saw
     them at the HFS once, but didn't but them).

     Thanks

     Tonya