joining Bread Bakers mailing list

Bonnie sorry you are having difficulties joining my bread bakers mailing
list.  I now have 2 bread making lists.  Both are digests.  Bread bakers is
a weekly digest and Daily Bread is a daily digest...it is new and the
volume is still low...but the people are very friendly.

Here are the directions to join either or both of my lists:

To subscribe to bread-bakers, send mail to
  <bread-bakers-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To subscribe to daily-bread, send mail to
  <daily-bread-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
In the body of the message, place (lower case, no indentation):

subscribe
end

This will subscribe you at the address that your message is sent from.
This is almost certainly your correct address.  Bestserv will send you a
message asking you to confirm your subscription request.  You must reply
to the message changing the word REJECT in the subject to ACCEPT.
You will get a confirmation when your subscription has been accepted.
If you have problems subscribing, please write to us at
<bread-bakers-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> and we will assist you.

Reggie
--
Reggie Dwork                        | Om Mani Padme Hung
reggie@xxxxxxxxxx                   |