Bread bakers mail list

I've tried several times to get on the bread bakers list, without
success. Could someone e-mail me the correct way to do so? I'd really
appreciate it!

Also, people talk about the FF "searchable archive" -- how do I use it??
I love the FF list.

Mahalo from sunny, dry Honolulu. (We could use some of the rain that el
nino has sent to the west coast instead!)
Bonnie Hilton

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]