newby

Hi
 I've just decided to change my eating habits and have chosen a fatfree diet.

I love to experiment, but although my heart is in the right place my choice
of mixed ingrediants aren't.  I'm looking for a great new beginners cookbook
that will have old stand by recipes along with a few venturous ones.
Unfortunately the area that I live in is limited to vegtable selections, so
I miss out on alot of what all of you are talking about.  Looking forward to
hearing from someone.

    Roxanne in Aroostook county Maine
Roxanne Schiloski