REQUEST: veggy fatfree food in Israel

I'll be visiting Israel for ten days and would appreciate ideas and
recommendations for finding vegetarian fat free food. To accommodate the
people I'll be traveling with, most of my meals will need to be in meat
restaurants, but I'm hoping someone might know of some that could
accommodate a special request like mine or some that are particularly
veggie fat free- friendly which I can suggest when it's my turn to
choose where to eat. We will be at:
FOUR POINTS HOTEL JERUSALEM
             4 Wolfson Street
             Jerusalem, Israel