tofu lasagna

a friend of my sister gave this recipe to her.  i made it last night but
didn't tell my husband what it was until he was done eating it.  he ate
four slices!

Tofu Lasagna <T>

9 Lasagna noodles
Jar FF spaghetti sauce
Filling:
1 lb. package of soft tofu
1 10 oz. package of chopped spinach, thawed and drained
1 tsp. dried oregano
1/2 tsp. dried basil
1/8 tsp. garlic powder

Preheat over to 350.  Prepare lasagna noodles as directed.  Drain tofu
slightly but don't squeeze out excess water.  Place in
blender and blend until smooth.  Spoon into mixing bowl and add spinach,
herbs and spices, mixing well.  Spread 1 cup of sauce in bottom of 9 x 13
dish.  Top with 3 noodles and 1/2 cup of spaghetti sauce.  Spoon half of
the tofu mixture over noodles and top with another 1/2 cup of spaghetti
sauce.  Top with another layer of noodles.  Add another 1/2 cip of
spaghetti sauce, remaining tofu mixture, 1/2 cup sauce and the last three
noodles.  The recipe didn't call for cheese on top but i added some
anyhow (FF mozzarella).  Bake in 350 oven for 40 minutes, covered.
Uncover and continue to bake for 15 more minutes.