vegetarian marshmallows

Hi Theresa! I think you might be refering to Eames brand marshmallows. I
think they discontinued making this product. You might be able to find
some still in health food stores or on line from a place like
Pangea(www.pangea.com). They might also be available from the Mail Order
Catalogue. I don't have the exact address but I think they are located in
Tenn. HTH, bk

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]