restaurants in Baltimore

This post is for Christy who was looking for vegetarian and sushi
restaurants in Baltimore.  I am not sure about vegetarian, but for great
Sushi, you might want to check out a place called John Stevens in the
Fells Point area.  Yes, I know, it sounds like an Irish pub, and in
fact, it looks like a pub, but they have fantastic sushi.  FOr added
tourist value, it is also diagonally across the street from the building
they use on TV for the police station for you Homicide fans.  If you go,
ask to sit on the outside patio-very nice and give the recent weather
here (a lovely and breezy 86 degrees) it should make for a lovely meal.
Enjoy!  Elizabeth