Re: Peeling Tomatoes - 8/24/98

This thread may be dead by now but I have found the easy way to peel fresh
tomatoes (refrigerate for a couple of hours) and just to put them in a
slotted spoon and lower into boiling water for about 35 seconds and
immediately put in cold water to lower the temperature and then usually the
skin just slides off.   I have no trouble slicing them for tomato
sandwiches this way and it has little to no effect on their quality.

Question:  What is a good brand of rice cooker?

I am in the process of changing my life style and brown rice and other
things will be some of the mainstays in it.

Best to all!   Bob