Re: Request X Posted

Hi All:

I have 2 pieces of kitchen equipment that I really.  One is the Nesco Electric
Pot, the other is an INNOVA pressure cooker that I have a problem with  -- it
seems to take a long time (10  + minutes) to rock the pressure thingy!

But I'd  appreciate it so very much if I could get some recipes for each one.
The Nesco cookbooklet is not very good andd the INNOVA didn't come with a
booklet!

Thanxabunch in advance!

Mickie in MN>

MickieX@xxxxxxx