I need a real, non-stick griddle!

Can someone give me a very specific (brand, store) recommendation for a
non-stick griddle?  Are people using electric stand alone ones?  I have a
griddle which sits on top of my gas burners and it works terribly (and cost
a lot).  I use way more oil than I want to and it still doesn't work!  I
make FF pancakes every weekend (oat pancakes taste the best and stick the
worst), and the FF bannana french toast (which is so yummy) stuck really
badly.

Thanks

Barbara