vegan marshmallows?!?

hi all,
i haven't posted in quite a while.  :) i've been a faithful lurker.
i have a question for you:  i have been craving something
marshmallowy, like crispie treats, etc and want to buy the vegan
marshmallows.  i went to my hfs and they have never heard of
them!!!!!!!  i couldn't believe that.  the manager said they could
order them if i found out the name of them, so dear people---can you
help me?  it would be greatly appreciated!  :)
now a recipe...
easy light wheat bread (for the bread maker)
add ingredients to your machine in the order it calls for
1 1/2 tsp salt
1 c warm water
2 tbsp honey
1 3/4 c whole wheat flour
1 1/2 c unbleached white flour
1 1/2 tsp (not tbsp!)  yeast
if using the bread maker for the whole cycle, bake on the wheat bread
cycle.  i prefer not to use the machine to bake my loaves...they are
awkardly shaped and hard to cut, so i use the machine only for the
kneading.  :)
so, for dough, set the machine on the dough cycle.  it should go
through its first rise.  after cycle is done, turn dough out on to a
floured surface and knead for a few minutes.  put it into a bowl
lightly sprayed with non-stick spray and let rise for 1 hour, 'til
doubled.  put dough blob into a loaf pan and bake at 450 for 10
minutes, then lower oven temp to 350 and bake about 30 minutes, or
until loaf sounds hollow when tapped.  this makes a smallish loaf
that freezes well when sliced.