Garlic Bread

Hi Everyone -

So we now have another Zoe - where are you from, Zoe? I'm from Santa Cruz and
I'm mostly a lurker but from time to time I post a recipe or a question.

A friend of mine gave me the following suggestion for FF garlic bread: She
cooked up a few carrots, mashed them good with a little water and added
garlic. Spread it on the bread and toasted it and she said it was quite good!
I havent tried it yet myself but thought I'd pass it along. I also have a
couple of other recipes I keep meaning to bring in to work and post. I'll try
to remember to bring them tonight.

Thanks for all the help and suggestions

Zoe in Santa Cruz