Loquats

Sandee...

We used to have loquat trees when I lived in Burbank, California, as a kid... Usually
the birds got to them before we did; but when we DID get to pick some they were a
golden yellow color with little brown splotches or dots on them.

Sounds nice to have something growing in your yard by now!  Gee... there are a few
crocus leave tips coming up in our yard and a few trees in the neighborhood look like
they could leaf out this month sometime, maybe...

Catherine "cat" Skinner
skinnerc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx