Vegetable Takari

Hello everyone,
  Here is a recipe I found at Tesco (big UK supermarket)website.I have
adjusted for oils etc
This can be prepared the day before and kept in 'fridge.Serve re-heated
as a side dish or over rice/pilaf.I served with a green salad
Oh by the way I posted twice to the list with my version of Moroccan
Couscous and 7 Vegetables.I did not see it on the list. I did see my
second post which was the original version which I hadn't tried.If
anyone wants the recipe e-mail me and I'll send it on.It's very
spicy,easy to make and very filling and I think McDougall friendly.

Vegetable Takari

2 large onions sliced thinly
1 large Aubergine (egg plant) about 1lb
1 packet mixed bell peppers I used 1 red 1 green 1 yellow
1 tsp salt
1tsp Paprika
4 tomatoes chopped
1 tsp Garam Masala
1 pkt fresh coriander (cilantro) roughly chopped (I didn't have any)

Spray a large pan/wok with light oil spray and cook onion over a medium
heat for 5 mins until softened.
Whilst onion is cooking quarter eggplant lengthwise and cut into thin
slices.Quarter and core the peppers and slice thickly.Add to the pan and
*stir-fry* with salt and paprika for 10 mins over a medium heat.
Stir in tomatoes, cover and simmer for 10 mins until vegetables are
softened and tender.Stir in the garam masala and chopped cilantro.
Regards
Maralyn