Re:Veggie Stix

Yes, we have tried the veggie stix and potato stix. We like them both. The
veggie stix with a ff dip are our favorites. I find the potato stix a bit
"BLAH". I have not had these in awhile, as the place I get them is near my
moms and have not been in weeks/months(hi mom), so have no label to look at.
If I remember correctly, they have a little fat in them, not much and of
course way less than a potato chip.
This is why we bought them!
Hope this helps.

Ann Crist