5th anniversary

It was on Easter five years ago, April 11, 1993, that my wife and I went
out to eat with my parents and had big New York st*aks.  That was the last
non-vegetarian high-fat meal we have eaten, and we've never looked back.
Moreover, while we may not be pictures of athletic perfection, we've never
been healthier.  Thanks to everyone here for the recipes and the support.

Jim Massey
Humanities, Polk Community College, Lakeland, FL
masseyj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx