lunches

Hi,

I pack fruit and some kind of vegetable dish with me.   I have access to
a microwave.   i work at a store so this way I can avoid the goodies
sold there and the vending machines in the break room.   I broke down
yesterday and ate something off program; ice cream another employee left
behind..   I had a belly aches for hours.

I am not tempted when I bring adequate food from home.   I am teased by
co-workers for being vegetarian.    I make plenty of leftovers to take
to work.

Marilyn