Re: FATFREE Digest V98 #91

In a message dated 98-04-02 06:23:10 EST, Dawn writes:

<< I love sweet potatoes with a little brown sugar on them.  But, I never cook
 mine in the oven - takes WAY too long.  I don't prick them, I just wash and
 throw in the microwave.   >>

I never used to prick sweet potatoes, either.  Then one blew up while it was
cooking.  Wow, what a mess to clean up!  Now I always make sure to slice the
potato or poke it with a fork before cooking.