Re: Ener-G Egg Replacer

Patty wrote:

>Does anyone have any thoughts as to which is better - Wonderslim Fat & Egg
>Substitute or Ener-G-Egg Replacer.

I use Ener-G egg replacer all the time in all sorts of recipes.  It seems
to bind very well.   The only thing I seem to recall not liking it in was
pancakes or french toast or one of those types of recipes where eggs are
really needed.  (Don't make a quiche with it, for example!!)   ;)

I think it's worth the money because a box of the stuff lasts at least a
year in my house, and I use it fairly regularly.

Good luck.

Steph