Quorn and TVP

>Ruth suggested that TVP was quorn in UK. Quorn is a
meat substitute made
>with mycoprotein and the eggs of battery chickens, and
is therefore shunned
>by many ethical vegetarians. TVP is soya chunks,
usually dehydrated and

Oooh, I didn't know that about quorn.  Thanks so much
for setting me straight, Dianne.  I just assumed, when
Cliff said quorn was chunks of meat substitute, that it
was soy and identical to TVP.  Never assume, Ruth!

Stick to the TVP chunks, folks.

Ruth C. Hoffman     ruthhoff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
"The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking
new landscapes but in having new eyes."  --Marcel