Quorn and TVP

>Ruth suggested that TVP was quorn in UK. Quorn is a
meat substitute made
>with mycoprotein and the eggs of battery chickens, and
is therefore shunned
>by many ethical vegetarians. TVP is soya chunks,
usually dehydrated and
>flavoured.

Oooh, I didn't know that about quorn.  Thanks so much
for setting me straight, Dianne.  I just assumed, when
Cliff said quorn was chunks of meat substitute, that it
was soy and identical to TVP.  Never assume, Ruth!

Stick to the TVP chunks, folks.

--Ruth

Ruth C. Hoffman     ruthhoff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
"The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking
new landscapes but in having new eyes."  --Marcel
Proust