Iced tea tips & marmite question

How I was taught to make iced tea, is to make tea "double strength"
then fill a tall glass or pitcher full of ice.  Pour the tea into the
glass and stir briskly.  Add more ice if needed.  This should keep it
from becoming cloudy.

Regarding vegemite/marmite... I am finally getting curious about this.
If anyone has tried both vegemite & the Japanese "nori paste" in little
glass bottles, can you tell me if it's similar?  I used to love that stuff
with hot rice when I was growing up!  It's basically very salty & pasty
"nori" mush.

Aiko Pinkoski
aiko@xxxxxxxxxxx