Re: Egg replacers

Hi, I have this question. What do all of you use for egg replacers? So far I
have only found one. I forget the name of it, but when added to pancakes , it
made them gummy and disgusting. My husband said this was not one of my better
recipes, and I had to agree. I only took one bite and decided to have chili
for breakfast. Besides its not in Mcdougall's MWL. But my kids sure love
pancakes.
Ideas?
Jan Bennicoff