help, large group

I volunteered to make beans and rice for 15 for lunch.  There will be other
dishes, but I don't yet know what, probably some sort of salad.  So, how
many pounds of dry beans and brown rice do I need to cook up for 15 adults?
Actually, the truth of the matter is it is 30, two days lunches for these
guys but I will do 2 batches of 15 servings.
I know someone out there knows how to figure this.  thanks!

Jan Gordon  jrg14@xxxxxxxxxxx
"We are all the guests of the green plants..."
Ismail Serageldin, V P, Environmentally Sustainable Development