Zucchini Brownies

I made the zucchini brownies from the recipe that was posted a little
while ago.  I ended up adding extra sugar to the batter after I tasted it.
They are very good but they tasted a little heavy.  So I topped it with a
tofu 'whipped cream' and it made a great breakfast.

I made the tofu 'whipped cream' by using my Braun hand blender to mix one
brick of Mori-Nu low fat tofu with a little bit of vanilla rice dream and
some maple syrup.  After I blended it, I kept tasting, adding maple syrup
and blending, until I it was sweep enough.  You could probably skip the
rice dream.  I only added a few tablespoons.

Sue

The purpose of life is eating bagels.