cooking spray / plums

I have a question about pam and other cooking sprays used by FFers.  As far
as I can tell, all of these products contain alcohol as a propellent.  My SO
is a teetotaller (won't even use cough syrup with alcohol), so I was
wondering if anyone has found a product without alcohol, or if you know if
the alcohol will evaporate with cooking.

My other request is for recipes with plums.  My boss has given me more plums
than I can eat (and I like plums!).  All of the recipes I have found call for
canned plums, so I have considered canning them, but other suggestions would
be greatly appreciated!

-Rosemary