Nashville

Hi-
	Well, there's a few organic grocers here-but Smyrna is kind of far from
the city itself -but there's Sunshine Grocery on Belmont near Belmont
University and Vanderbilt, there's also a Harris Teeter (which has a great
selection of everything-esp. fresh stuff ) off of Frankin Rd in Brentwood,
there's also another natural foods store (I forget the name) off of
Hillsboro, near Green Hills Mall. Also, try the Farmer's Market downtown,
that's good for produce and stuff like that. As for eating out-well, so far
I haven't had much luck--but here's a few--bagel places are a good start,
along with the Tin Angel on West End near I-440, also there's the
Vegetarian Buffet on Division, I think. There used to be a great place
called Slice of Life bakery near Vanderbilt, but last time I went by, they
were closed (looked permanent). Anyway, that's what I know of, but as for
anything really close to Smyrna, I don't really know. Oh-and Kroger is of
very little help--and unfortunately, that's like the only grocery chain
around here--if I think of any others, I'll write!
Gayle
Gayle D. Green
Vanderbilt Institute for Public Policy Studies
Evaluation and Methodology Research

	"To become what we are capable of becoming is the only end in life"

						-Robert Louis Stevenson