Rice Cookers and Nutritional Yeast

Has anyone tried the microwave rice cooker advertised in the Dixie Digest
catalog?  I am thinking about getting it and just wanted opinions before i spend
$10.00.

Also, noticed that nutritional yeast is advertised in the catalog.  It is priced
much higher than in my HFS.  We get it for $5.99/pound.  It is nice to have it,
though, if one has no other source.  I bought the Uncheese Cookbook recently
(thanks Jackie) and have really enjoyed making many new recipes with nutritional
yeast.  I feel as if a whole new world has been opened.

Marjorie