Boo Hoo !! Peeling onions.

The chemical in onions is drawn to water, hence making us cry.  if you
peel or cut  an onion is near a running faucet (for dishwater/cleaning
vegi's)  the chemical is drawn to the faucet and not your eyes.  I didn't
believe it until I tried it.  It's amazing!  if your really sensitive

the best way to peel onions is under water!!!!

"Do not wish to be anything but what you are and try to be that perfectly."
					~St. Francis De Sales~
  Michele A Hines, Assist. Bursar                |InterNet michele@xxxxxxxxxx
  The Naropa Institute                           |Voice Phone (303) 546-3554
  2130 Arapahoe Avenue                           |Fax Machine (303) 444-0410
  Boulder, CO 80302                              |