catching up...

My onion dicing trick?  Contact lenses!  My eyes never tear when I'm wearing
my contacts. :) Next time I'm cutting onions sans contacts, I'm going to try
the candle trick.  I've tried both goggles and water in the past, and they
didn't work for me.

I made the zucchini brownies the other night (having a chocolate craving and
just having bought a beautiful courgette).  As I was making them my SO was
*very* sceptical (even though he's vegan and used to eating some odd things),
but then he ended up devouring them.  I followed the recipe exactly.  They
were even better the next night after sitting in the fridge - very fudgy and
totally satisfying!

-Rosemary