Vegetable Water

Jo was talking about her mother keeping veg water in the fridge...hey
come on, we should *all* do this! I prefer to boil it up every day
though, make sure it doesn't go off...

I also keep all my veg peelings and trimmings in a plastic tub in the
bottom of the freezer. When it's full, I make stock and then use it
that day, or freeze it. I get it out of the fridge when I wake up, and
simmer it over breakfast, strain it before I leave the house, fridge
it and it's ready to use that evening.

Kate

--
http://users.ox.ac.uk/~corp0141/index.html