Re: seeds for sprouting

Tina was looking for a catalog for seeds.  Algy's Herb Page sounds like it
might be what you're looking for.  I posted the URL a while back and the site
was under construction at the time.  Haven't visited in several weeks, so
things may or may not be fully functional now.

And, for those interested in my digest retrieval saga, (especially Natalie) I
was doing it correctly...but my retrievals arrived in 7 and 23 hours,
respectively.  Maybe you were right and the server just doesn't like aol