REC: Neal's Chick'n Style Seasoning

I saw the request for Neal Pinckney's chick'n-style seasoning and I believe
he is away from e-mail for a short time, so I thought I'd post it for you.

This is from his Healthy Heart Handbook.  You can find it at any major
bookstore or they can order it for you if you ask.

CHICK'N STYLE SEASONING
Neal Pinckney - Healthy Heart Handbook
Makes 36 servings

1 1/3 C nutritional yeast flakes
3 TB onion pwder
2 1/2 tsp garlic powder
1 TB salt
1 tsp celery seed
3 TB Italian seasoning (or 1 1/2 TB oregano + 1 1/2 TB basil)
2 TB parsley, dried

Put all ingredients except parsley in a blender and make a fine powder.
Stir in parsley.  Store in airtight container. (Note: Be sure to use
nutritional yeast, *not* Brewer's yeast.(

Use this to make a quick chicken-like stock out of water when you have no
veggie stock on hand.  Excellent for flavoring rice and as a soup base.

Per 1 TB serving:
Cal	21
Fat	.049g
CFF	2%