Microwave potato chips

Yes, the microwave potato chip maker works. I find the chips boring so dip
them in ff ranch dressing or something of that sort. My sister was the first
in the family to buy one. When I first used mine, I didn't watch close enough
and the plastic melted in the chips...interesting sight. I use mine more for
a vegetable steamer, since I fix my dinners seperate from the familys. I only
paid $5 for mine. Check at a MacFrugals...clearance place.