Canadian Milk Substitutes / Sports Drink

The two best milk replacements we get here in Toronto are Rice Dream (in the
dried milk section at Dominion and A&P stores) and Soy Nice, in the dairy
case. Soy Nice is terrific - doesn't taste like yucky soy milks at all.

My favourite drink is phoney orange julius...I mix vanilla Soy Nice with
o.j. in the blender...for a treat, I use chocolate Soy Nice. Good way to get
pytohormones if you're a middle-aged darlin' like me!

And here is Dr. Weil's recipe for sports drink...

Bring to boil:

2 c. water
1/4 c. sugar
1/4 t. salt (I use Half Salt)

When cool, add:

1/2 c. strained orange juice

And put in your water bottle, then go forth and workout!

Shucky   8-)  +

   (  \   __   / )  Nelsie's Cupboard --<-<@ Yesterday's answers for
    (  \ (..) /  )  today's skin @>->-- Custom soaps and toiletris for
      (  /<>\  )    very sensitive people --<-@ Visit us at http://
     (   \/\/   )   ourworld.compuserve.com/hompages/Nelsies_Cupboard
        /    \
       (      )     "'Stay' is a charming word in a friend's vocabulary."
        ~~ ~~       --Amos Bronson Alcott