persimmon idea

Just an idea, I know some readers have dehydrators....
Dried persimmons are really good IMHO.  I think they'll be better
made with ripe Hachiya (the kind that has to be really overripe to
be edible).   This was a nice wintertime treat when I was growing up.

BTW you can eat ripe Hachiyas raw.  They are messy but delicious.
They have to be really gooey and the insides get sort of translucent
when ready to eat.

If anyone dries some, please send me a piece :-)

Aiko Pinkoski
aiko@xxxxxxxxxxx