Re: Non-stick frying pans

Geier Cathy wrote:

> I am interested in recommendations for non-stick frying pans.  Mine keep
> peeling or getting rusty.  I bought a Calphalon (sp?) last year, which
> lasted longer than the others, but now seems to be getting a little rusty.
> Am I doing something wrong?  Can someone recommend a particular brand?
>
> Thanks for any suggestions,
> Cathy

I just got a pan sold under the labels Chaudier. Paderno or Padinox.  It
is *wonderful*.  It is pricey but if you order from the manufacturer it
is 40% less.  I hope to get a larger one soon.  I bought the 10 inch.
Call 1-800-263-9768 for Ronnie Gillis at Padinox.  They also have a web
site at

 http://www.padinox.ca/home.html

Kate