FF San Antonio

For Candis, who was looking for FF dining by the San Antonio Riverwalk:

I'd second the idea to make special requests at Riverwalk restaurants.  I
was at the Riverwalk last December & ate at a really great, reasonably
priced Italian place.  Unfortunately, I can't remember the name, but I know
what I had for dinner.  I had a veggie stromboli, which was basically
veggies & sauce wrapped in pizza crust.  Although the menu said that the
stromboli had cheese, I was able to order it without, and got what was
probably the closest thing to a FF dish on the menu.  So, don't worry too
much about going FF in SA, and just keep your eyes open for an Italian
place that makes stromboli!

Have fun,
Kristin

Kristin Bass                     || Teaching looks pretty easy when your
The University of Michigan       ||   chalkboard is a computer screen and
Combined Program in              ||   you're a thousand miles from the
  Education and Psychology       ||   classroom.
email: kmbass@xxxxxxxxx          ||     adaptated from Dwight D. Eisenhower