Restaurants in San Antonio?

Last winter I moved from Washington State to Louisiana and my best
friend
and I are meeting in San Antonio for a Christmas Shopping trip the
beginning of December.  We have both started eating better in the last
six months and would like to stick with it while we're on our trip.
Does anyone have any suggestions of vegetarian-low/no fat restaurants
in the riverwalk area.  We are not going to rent a car so we can walk
everywhere and keep up on our exercise.

TIA,
Candis
Lafayette, LA