Red Peppers

     Does anyone know any good red pepper recipes?  I have a billion of
     them!!

     Also, does the MWLP espouse the consumption of red peppers.  He didn't
     specifically mention them in his book.  Instead he said to consume
     lots of green and orange vegetables.  Last I knew red peppers are
     considered very healthy (full of vitamin C) and do not need to be
     limited (unlike fruit for example).  If anyone knows where the MWLP
     stands on this issue.