FF matzo balls!

Zoe,

The ONLY recipe for FF matzo balls I've ever seen is actually the one passed
down through my family:

2 eggs
1/2 cup matzo meal
1/2 tsp. salt

Beat eggs until frothy.  Add matzo meal & salt, stirring well after each
addition.  Let stand a couple of minutes to thicken.  Roll lightly into
balls (about 1 T) and add to boiling, salted water.  Cook covered 15 - 45
minutes.

This makes about 5 matzo balls that can be frozen.

I can't seem to master the rolling part - my matzo balls always seem to
come out too hard or so soft they fall apart.  My grandmother once told
me to add 1/2 tsp. of baking powder to make them fluffier, but that
hasn't seemed to help me.  But, they've always been delicious when "other
generations" (i.e., mom, grandmother, etc.) have made them...Guess I just
need practice.

Good luck!

Laurel
p012484b@xxxxxxxxxxxxx