HELP! ole recipe wanted

Hi all, I have just gotten back to the list and have a request...a year or
so ago someone posted a recipe for "Crust less Pumpkin Pie" that was
wonderful...I moved last spring and consequently still have not unearthed my
collection of fall & winter ff recipes from over the past several years -
since I recognized some of the names I am hopeful that someone will have
this in their files and could either repost OR send it to me...BTW, I have
searched the archives and not able to find it...thanks in advance and glad
to be back!
Debbie Emmart
University of Virginia
voice: 804-924-1837