wasabi peas

I bought a bag of wasabi peas (dried cruchy, delicious snack) at a Japanese
grocer.
Does anyone have a recipe for these?
Thanks.
Also, I made an interesting pasta dish last for a change of pace from a red
sauce.
Pasta with broccoli and mustard sauce
1/2 lb pasta
2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
2 tbsp dijon mustard
2 large tomatoes, chopped
2-3 cloves garlic
1 onion , diced
1 bunch broccoli (or 1 box frozen)
a few diced jalapenos (if you like spicy)
salt and pepper to taste

Saute the onions,garli, & jalapenos in your preferred manner, then add the
tomatoes, saute for a few minutes.  Then add the vinegar and mustard, mix
well.
Toss with pasta and steamed broccoli.

Also, I would love more pasta sauce recipes that were a little different
from the
traditional red sauce.
Thanks, Karen Miller