questions about Kugel recipe

To Gloriamarie Amalfitano about what are board noodles.  Sorry, it was a
typo; it should be broad noodles as contrasted with narrow noodles.

To Peggy (Zeftu@xxxxxxx) about a parve (no dairy or meat) version of the
recipe. My main interest in the recipe was to get the recipe to taste just
like the one my mom made, but without the fat. For me, it's more of an
emotional thing (this is definitely my comfort food!). So, I'll pass the
challenge along. Anyone interested in developing a parve version?

Regards, Bette