Zucchini Brownie Letdown

Okay, I'm beginning to think I'm the only person on the planet who tried
the zucchini brownies and didn't like them. Maybe someone will post the
recipe and I'll try again. Mine turned out very underwhelming, so I
frosted them in the hopes my husband would help eat them up. He didn't,
so I eventually threw them away. (A rare occurrance for anything in my
house that involves chocolate.)

If you repost the recipe, be sure to add any special tips or anything
different you did from the original recipe. Mine were not very chocolatey
tasting and not fudgy either.

Julie in San Jose